Sunday, July 29, 2007

PhotoStory 3 - Digital story

The assignment of making a digital story using PhotoStory 3 proved to be an interesting experience. It wasn't overally hard to make the story once I had decided exactly what I was going to do my story on. What seemed to take me forever was to decide on what exactly I wanted to do my story on. Did I want to do it on Fastball Nationals that I went to last year in Montreal or did I want to do it on family or friends??? Boy ... this was turing out to be a hard decision. Finally after days of pondering, I decided to do my digital story on the most interesting team bonding experience that I have ever taken part in. To view my digital story please watch the video below:



Cougar Women's Hockey - "It's A long Way to the Top" from Stephanie and Vimeo.

3 comments:

DRS said...

Video says, "no longer available"????

Jane said...

Cool video and great song!
You must find it hard juggling school and hockey!

DRS said...

Nicely done. I might suggest increasing the pace of photos given the pace of the music.

I like the idea of building the story from the training sessions to the game images.